Hello, Crafty Makers!
Welcome to our August 2026 Challenge!
Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist:
No Rectangles
-------
Challenge Dates: August 3, 2026 -August 28, 2026
-------
July Honors
------
Congratulations! Please Grab Your Badge!
{Playing The Twist: Black and White}
❤️
------
-------
Congratulations! Please Grab Your Badge!
{Playing Anything Goes}
❤️
















Thank you for choosing two piece of my work for Rising Stars!
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you so much for choosing two of my cards! I always appreciate it and love playing in your challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the Rising Star honor! Congrats to the others!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for selecting three of my works. It’s a true honor for me to have them featured alongside all these amazing creations. Congratulations to everyone! Rosi xx
ReplyDeleteI'm just wondering...
...when a new challenge is announced, shouldn't the “Top Sprouts” actually be revealed?
Oh what a lovely surprise! A BIG THANK YOU for choosing my creation as a Top Sprout for July. I feel honoured. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. BIG HUGS from Greece, my dear ladies.
ReplyDelete