Followers

Friday, September 16, 2016

More Fun Tutorials: My Creative Scoop, Creative Smiles, and Ink On My Fingers

Hey, Crafters!
Here are some more fun blogs with creative tutorials!

1.  Mindy Baxter of My Creative Scoop!  If you are like me, you can always use help coloring with Copics.  In her fabulous step-by-step tutorial, Mindy shows you How To Color Grass.  If only my grass could look like hers!
Isn't this just too cute?
Pay Mindy a visit, give it a try!
Come back here and post your project in our Never-ending challenge!

2.  Donna Ellis of Creative Smiles!   Donna's fabulous Butterfly Flutter design is just off the chain.  I love tall cards, I love creative die designs and I love this project!  The tutorial is cogent and beautifully photographed.  
Lovely work and the palette is simply stunning!

3.  Billie, over at Ink On My Fingers, is one of my favorite designers.  Her designs are creative and fun!   Billie usually spotlights interesting techniques and this week she created a fabulous fall scene using the Masking Technique.   If you did not know differently, you would think it is a single stamped image.   Great Job, Billie!

I really thought the leaves and the ant were one stamp!

Stop by and leave a little love on the blogs of these wonderful designers!  Thank them for sharing their talent and inspiring us all!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah










6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my blog post, Chana! I appreciate your lovely write up! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these, so interesting and inspiring.... off now to create some grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funtimejokes Funtimejokes be the be the world's most knowledge able riddle website on the internet for riddles, puzzles, rebus caps and quizzes. Our riddle library has interesting riddles and answers to riddles for adults and evoke deep thought and community discussion. Riddlers will benefit from the creativity of our members who participate in growth of our online riddles and puzzles resource

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. senitizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post you just wrote was excellent, and I look forward to reading more updates about your site. Your help is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like you have such a magical pen at your home,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! We look forward to seeing your submissions to our challenge. Your support of our little challenge is greatly appreciated!

Hugz,
Chana