Monday, May 16, 2016

DIY - Home Decor

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

I have really gotten into DIY projects.    When I realized that my DM would keep me from spending time in my garden, I had to find another outlet.   Refreshing my home is my summer project.  Today I am sharing the refurbished vanity in my guest bath.   I am putting up a link, should you like to share some of your DIY projects!

I hope to get an information page done on Chalk Paints and Inks because they are quite popular and the price is coming down a bit.

Hugz,
Chana

BEFORE
 AFTER

 I even freshened up the accessories!   

You can find complete info on my blog: Redora Lee Designs



2 comments:

  1. The outcome is just amazing. Love what you have accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the grey! And your modpodged sea accessories are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete

Most questions will be answered within 24 hours. To give you the best possible answer, additional research may be required and the answer may take longer. You will be notified if that is the case.

Hugz,
Chana